Objectives and Purpose
The Association is formed exclusively for charitable, scientific and educational purposes, including, without limitation, the following purposes:
- To promote study and research in the field of criminal defense law and the related arts;
- To disseminate by lecture, seminars and publications the advancement of the knowledge of the law as it relates to the field of criminal defense practice;
- To promote the proper administration of criminal justice;
- To foster, maintain and encourage the integrity, independence and expertise of the defense lawyer in criminal cases.
- To foster periodic meeting of the defense lawyers and to provide a forum for the material exchange of information regarding the administration of individual rights and the improvement of criminal law, its practices and procedures.